ICE-RESISTANT FIXED PLATFORMS FOR THE KORCHAGIN FIELD IN THE CASPIAN SEA
The LSP1 and LSP2 ice-resistant bridge linked fixed platforms are intended to construct the Korchagin Oil/Gas Field in the North Caspian Sea.
The LSP1 installation is intended for:
- drilling, maintenance and major repair of a complete pattern of 33 wells with one drilling rig;
- simultaneous drilling of wells and operation of drilled and absorption wells;
- operation of production and absorption wells;
- full treatment of oil up to commercial condition with its transportation through subsea pipelines to a Floating Storage Unit and on-line metering of exported products;
- collection, treatment and pumping of produced oil gas to a gas injection well (within 3 first years of field development);
- pumping of oil gas into export subsea pipelines for its further transportation to lead onshore installations with metering of exported products (from the fourth year of field development);
- oil gas reception from the Khvalynskoye Field;
- pumping of treated oil gas into LSP1 production wells and its further export to a satellite wellhead platform for gas lift of crude products;
- collection, treatment and recovery of produced water into absorption wells;
- taking of produced products from satellite wellhead platforms.
The LSP2 platform is intended to provide all year round accommodation for the personnel engaged in the Korchagin Field development.